Mass Notification System
Reach Them All aNotify™ Mass Notification is a premier mass notification system designed to help you get messages where and when they are needed most. It is a highly adaptable system that can utilize your existing communications and digital infrastructure, such as voice systems, social networks, SMS text messaging, websites and email.
aNotify™ is based upon the idea that an effective emergency communication system needs to function at multiple levels simultaneously in order to ensure that everyone gets the information they need when they need it most. It should be able to reach people wherever they are, inside buildings, outside buildings or off campus; it should be capable of getting their attention immediately; and most importantly it needs to be interactive in order to gather field-level data and information.
The aNotify™ system starts with the aText cloud-based platform, which houses the aNotify™ software, and can be connected to your network in a variety of ways. The cloud-based server gives you access messaging protocols through any IP enabled computers, phones and wireless devices, allowing you to initiate communications from remote locations. In addition, aNotify™’s multi-modal (text, IP, email and voice) alerting service ensures that your message not only gets out but gets seen, anytime, anywhere,
aNotify™ can instantly, simultaneously, and interactively where applicable, send/receive information and notifications to any IP-enabled device or system, including:
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS – What can aNotify™ do?
- Include live variable data from any source available
- Integrate into any IP enabled software or product
- Assess a situation using ground-level data
- Automate notifications to responders based upon hierarchical roles
- Integrate into your asset management program
- Establish a Comprehensive Contingency Communications Plan (C3plan™)
- Adaptively send relevant follow up questions and information
- Place response thresholds on automated notifications (email, text, computer generated voice) to a third party
- Send the resulting data automatically to any predesignated location
- Capture and report on ALL the data, even the information you do not yet know you need and many more…
Mobile phones (via SMS text message)
Traditional and VOIP phones (via voice message)
iPads & tablets
IP accessible computers
SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS
and many more..
How aNotify™ works
Personalized portals (MyYahoo, iGoogle or AOL page)
Personal and/or work email accounts
NEWS BROADCAST SYSTEMS
IP ENABLED SIGNAGE
Digital signage systems
Visual displays systems